Monday, July 27, 2009

A BRIEF GLIMPSE INTO THE WORLD OF FREAKS!!!!

This is a 2 part post with the other half being posted at the BLACK FONTANELLE blog. I've been filming bands here in Richmond, VA this summer. Some of the footage is a little dark but that's because we have shows in dark sushi restaurants, dark pool-halls, and semi-dark bowling alleys. Here's a look into our seedy world:

Here's Houston, TX grime rapper B L A C K I E :


Next up is local FLISHman, the amazing LEO HEINZEL:


Ah yes! Now it's time for the documented proof of the existence of SPIRITFINGERS:


I actually didn't film this one because I'm in this band but, SpiritFinger, Patrick Killingsworth filmed this on my camera. I give you BERMUDA TRIANGLES:


For the other half of this post, simply click HERE!




2 comments: